Neuroplasticity is the ability of the brain to form and reorganise connections in the brain, especially in response to learning or experience.
What we now know from this form of brain science is that:
1. Your brain grows and changes depending on your experience and environment.
2. If you don’t use certain skills you will “lose them”.
3. Knowing how to “rewire” your brain will help you improve your ability and intelligence.
What does this mean for you practically?
You can train your brain and rewire it to help achieve your goals.
1. Commit to short practice sessions.
2. Be sure when you practice you are doing it correctly.
3. That means shorter more intense practice sessions.
4. Try to practice in the same environment you will need to perform in.