Welcome to episode 33 of BrainTree Podcast – “Helping Students Tackle Assignments (Part 2)”
In this episode, Rocky and Prue continue the subject they discussed in the previous episode which was how to help students tackle their assignments efficiently. They discuss more methods of helping students.
Quotation for the episode: “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I am-possible”–Audrey Hepburn
In this episode of BrainTree Podcast, Prue explains:
- How students should conduct internet research.
- What type of assignments should be given to students.
- Why should students not dismiss the library.
- Which resources students should use when doing research.
- What parents and teachers can do to make the assignment process easier.
- Tools that help students with assignments.
Tune in whether you’re a parent, teacher or student who’s looking for a way to make the assignment process smooth and way less stressful.
News and Updates:
To find out more about Prue and what she has to offer in this area, visit www.enhanced-learning.net where you’ll find a section for teachers and schools, and a section for parents and students.
There are also workbooks there for study skills, time management, goal setting workbooks and exam prep workbook. Coming soon, HELP GUIDE #2: Approaching Assignments.
You can subscribe and listen to BrainTree podcast via iTunes.